I am a non-attorney educational advocacy company with thirty years of experience in special education and school administration. As an educational advocate, my mission is to assist students and their families navigate the educational system.
I work collaboratively with students, their families, and school districts to help them create an educational plan that meets the student’s needs; many of the available services and interventions for students are inexpensive and cost effective for a district to provide.
Sandra Blumenreich works with families of students in New York (Rockland, Orange, Dutchess, Ulster, New York City), New Jersey (Bergen, Passaic, Hudson, Essex, Sussex, Morris) and Connecticut (Fairfield, Litchfield).
All children have the ability to learn
and the right to be educated.
How I can help your student(s):
- Special Education Classification and Services
- Transition Services
- Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- 504 Accommodations/Plans
- Building-Level Plans
- Understanding Educational Evaluations
- Committee on Special Education (CSE) / IEP Team Meetings
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Educational Consulting / Seminars / Staff Development